Garage door repair, installation, service in Memphis.
Are you thinking that your garage door is so strong; you don’t have to worry about repairs? Take it from the garage door experts who will tell you that every garage door, regardless of its strength or quality, needs regular maintenance to ensure a full life of top performance. Our specialists at the Garage Door Doctor llc, recommend that you service your garage once each year. This is to prevent any major problems in the future. It will also help to ensure that the warranties from your manufacturer will remain valid. Our qualified staff of garage door repair technicians provides services in the following locations: Memphis, Germantown, Cordova, Olive Branch, Collierville, Lakeland, Arlington, Southaven, Bartlett, and Horn Lake.
Having a yearly maintenance done by a garage door and gate repair technician is just one of the ways you can lengthen the life of your garage door, but there are several things you can do this yourself and help prolong the life of your garage door.
We Deals with the
- Garage door wont close all the way
- Garage door wont close
- Garage door closes and wont come back up
- Garage door starts to close then comes back up
- Broken garge cables
- Garage door opener chain comes off
- Stripped garage door gears
- Overhead door starts to close then stops and lights start blinking
- Push garage door remote control button and nothing happens
- Garage door is off the track
- Broken garage door springs
- Door opener bar has become detached from door or bent the top panel
- Broken or loose door hinges
- Bent door panels
- Falling down garage door panels
- Garage door making a lot of noise
- Wireless garage keypad doesnt work